Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Full Moon...????

Well, I have my fingers crossed. Although it's not exactly "time" for Raegan to make her début, it is technically "legal" for an early appearance!!

I was born 2 weeks early...soooo....since tomorrow marks 2 weeks AND.....

Tomorrow the 25th (or the 26th...there seems to be conflicting information) is the full moon for the month, I wonder if that will help my body decide that it's time for labor? On top of the fact that it is going to be a full moon, it is also the point in the year where the moon is the closest to the Earth and has the strongest gravitational pull!!

Could this be reason for hope that I can be "comfortable" again? I don't want to anticipate too much because then it just becomes a let-down, BUT it will be interesting to see if the phase of the moon and the 2 week mark are any indication of upcoming events!

Also, twice this week I thought for sure if things progressed as they were, we were having a baby! Both Sunday night and Monday night (and most of both of those days) I was having very frequent and painful contractions along with some harsh pressure. Now, I've started cramping! All good signs that things could be coming to and end...or beginning...soon!

We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow!! Any changes???? hhhmmm..... I wonder....

No comments: