Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Appointment tomorrow...

Hey all! Sitting here in pain, wondering how long I'm going to carry this little turkey around before it's time for her arrival. Right now, I wish I could just go push her out at this second....It's been a long couple days for me and I'm really ready to remember life without back pain.

I certainly can't say for sure what's up and when this little one is going to decide to be born, but based on the way I'm feeling, the contractions, and the horrific back pain...I'm saying it will probably be sometime soon. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow.

It's ultrasound day for us as well! Yippie! It sure will be good to see what's going on with my little girl again :) Too bad 2:00 is her regular "wiggle" time - just to make it a little trickier for the tech! hehehehehe

Also, I got a few replies to the email but I thought I would post this here too....Please let me know if you want to try to come for delivery/hospital visit, a visit once we're home, or a phone call if you're far away. Shoot me an email at grtdanez@gmail.com and let me know so I can provide directions and/or put your phone number on the list. :)

Well, I'm off to try and get some rest before tomorrow - doctor's appointment and a new CSI episode! :) lol Thursdays are busy! I'll update again tomorrow with stats from the appointment and some new photos (if I can remember the CD - AND if she still fits on the screen! lol)

No comments: