Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Week 5

Heres the update of the week:

Weight - 112.8

Waist - 30"

General Feeling - Well, since I just found out this news a few days ago, I can't say that I see any definite changes or feel anything profound. I think this is a whole "mind over matter" thing actually. I mean, I've been feeling fine all along when I didn't know anything...then I find out I'm pregnant and start noticing all the little things...trips to the bathroom have increased by a pinch, my stomach has been feeling a bit queasy at times, and the new incessant need to eat. Is it because I found out I was pregnant so these things started? Or is it that they have been there and I just haven't paid attention to them because there was no reason to? Either way, I guess there are a few general changes to report like I mentioned, but nothing major. I don't suppose I'll see anything major for some time actually. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying this feeling....strange thing to think that I actually get to "grow" something (well, not something, but SOMEONE) inside of me. Check out the picture of the tiny "peanut" growing!! (Not actually mine, but a general photo of what a four week baby looks like)





No comments: