Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Shame on me....

This weekend, although I probably should have spent the day with my feet up, we didn't! I couldn't help it! Dave and Margo were in town [half of the in-laws (: ] and had offered to take us shopping to Babies R Us! Amazing place...I just LOVE going there and looking at all of the baby stuff. I sometimes get overwhelmed at the amount of things there! You could buy a billion dollars worth of goodies and probably not use half of them in the end!

So anyway we head off and I waddle/walk slowly around. We had our eye on the Graco Laura Ashley Canterbury Pack and Play and Travel System so we took a look. I melt at those colors and that pattern together...it's perfect for our little girl.

D & M thought so too and were totally awesome to buy them for Raegan! I know she will LOVE it! Thanks "Popple Dave" and Mamaw B!!! So, now were set with the pack and play, car seat with 2 bases (one for each car), and stroller (which, by the way, I LOVE!!! It moves around so easily and the storage and gadgets are awesome!) Check out the photos!





No comments: